• Irwin Bench Vise also known as Mechanics Vise.
• Smooth, dependable action from long barreled, unbreakable nut dovetailed into body. Aligned main screw and nut reduces wear for long service.
• Designed for professional woodworker/metal workers; provides more than 3000 pounds of clamping pressure for heavy duty jobs.
• Irwin Record Vices have become the benchmark by which all other vices are measured.
• Design, choice of materials and manufacturing disciplines each set very high standards which for the end user, translate into safety, reliability and excellent value.
• Irwin Record Vices are manufactured from grey iron - A tough material with good shock absorbing qualities and great strength under compression. It is precision machined to a very fine tolerance.
• Rigid and robust, the body and sliding jaw are cast from close grained grey iron which is CNC machined on all friction surfaces for a smooth reliable action.
• The jaws, handle and main screw are steel, the latter having a two-start rolled acme thread to speed the jaws from fully closed to fully open with a minimum of winding.
IRWIN TOOLS manufactures and distributes professional grade hand tools and power tool accessories worldwide for trade professionals who demand superior performance and durability on the job. Learn more at Irwin Hand Tools.